Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

discovered some damage to my truck this weekend, good source for taillight lense?

Highcountry

Reaction score
This weekend I found some light scuffs on my right rear quarter panel up high tapering down to my taillight lense which has a little crack/chip in it. I have no idea what happened. My wife drove it last week, but says nothing happened, so we're stumped. I buffed the scuffs out ok and I'm pretty sure I can do even better when the weather improves, and I have more time. The lense is right on the edge of leave it alone, try and fix it or replace. I'm leaning towards leaving it alone, but it will probably bug me. I'm not sure yet if it's cracked deep enough to allow moisture in. Anyone have recommendations for a glue/filler product? Good online source for Genuine parts? It's a 2020 Bighorn with standard taillights. appreciate any tips

The1adman

Reaction score
I did a night edition swap to my BigHorn and have the standard tail lights. Not sure where you are located and shipping costs.

Attachments

• Tail Lights.jpg
    Tail Lights.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 10

Highcountry

Reaction score
I did a night edition swap to my BigHorn and have the standard tail lights. Not sure where you are located and shipping costs.
I’m in Washington State, what are you looking to get for them? I was also considering the night swap

Users who are viewing this thread