Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diesel tank upgrade

MEGA-HO

Reaction score
I’m planning a 2021 limited longhorn mega cab 3500 srw with the Aisin high out put Cummins. Am I able to get a bigger tank then what I believe is the 31 gallon tank? I’m ok paying more for that upgrade and not doing it after market. Thanks

Will_T

Reaction score
I believe if a long bed you have the option for a 50 gallon tank from the factory. I ordered a standard bed so will be having a Titan 52 gallon replacement installed. There are other manufacturers also and some long threads here about the subject. Here is one example.

camaroz2866

Reaction score
I put the titan 50-52 gallon under my 21 megacab and then used Alfaobd to adjust the tank size so the dte reads correctly.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
If you get the MCSB your SOL for OEM if its a CCLB you can get the 50 gal tank OEM…. Anything else would be aftermarket

John Jensen

Reaction score
I’m planning a 2021 limited longhorn mega cab 3500 srw with the Aisin high out put Cummins. Am I able to get a bigger tank then what I believe is the 31 gallon tank? I’m ok paying more for that upgrade and not doing it after market. Thanks
Not an option on the Mega, is only an option for an 8' bed
Your only choice is aftermarket.

jetrinka

Reaction score
Aftermarket. My father had a Titan Tank unit in his 16 F350 we installed and it works great

Users who are viewing this thread