Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diesel prices not shown on 2022 12" screen

truktjs

Reaction score
I have a new 2022 Ram 2500 Diesel, Longhorn edition built in Mexico week of 1/11/2022 with 12" screen. Diesel prices will not show up on the map unless I do a soft reboot of the Radio, and that only lasts till I restart the truck. I think the TOMTOM map needs a update. Any Ideas.
Also sometimes I cannot load the app feature to pick different apps. sometimes it works sometimes it don't, also I think the weather Map is a piece of crap.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

MrTaz

Reaction score
I have a new 2022 Ram 2500 Diesel, Longhorn edition built in Mexico week of 1/11/2022 with 12" screen. Diesel prices will not show up on the map unless I do a soft reboot of the Radio, and that only lasts till I restart the truck. I think the TOMTOM map needs a update. Any Ideas.
Also sometimes I cannot load the app feature to pick different apps. sometimes it works sometimes it don't, also I think the weather Map is a piece of crap.
Mine displays the Diesel prices but it's only the name brand stations which are a minority in my area. Sounds like Big Oil is paying someone off to display them. What a waste since I don't use those station and over pay for diesel.

truktjs

Reaction score
Yes its a pain. And such a easy software fix, But I guess the powers that do not want to fix it.

d0ppler302

Reaction score
Just use GasBuddy and get their card to save some cash at the pump on top of it all. With these prices though you'll hit the $100 limit and need to use a 2nd card but I'll save $0.23/gallon for using their app.

Users who are viewing this thread