Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

delivery times

Sims41

Reaction score
My dealer told me my truck was made Dec 13th. Anybody know how long it is taking to get to dealer?
I live around Spokane,WA area
Thanks

flan

Reaction score

Sims41

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Mine took about three weeks.

Red
Thanks I hope you are right. That would mean it could be here and day now.
I ordered a 2022 Big Horn 4x4 8ft box, delmonico red,off road package,level 2 package, bucket seats, heated seats. Since I don't pull many horses and mules anymore I ordered a gas hemi.
Thanks for the response. Hope you like your truck. My last Ram was an 02 with 131,000. Bought it new for $33,000 sold it in Sept for $27,000. A diesel 6 speed. Sorry to see it leave the drive

Sims41

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Was that recently?
Are you far from the US entry point in Texas?
Hope you like your truck.
Sure need mine.

max31man

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Was that recently?
Are you far from the US entry point in Texas?
Hope you like your truck.
Sure need mine.
I ordered through Granger Motors in Iowa. I think that's the "Chicago" zone. I just picked it up this week, but was delivered to the dealer on the 29th. Actually as I think about it, my truck was built right around the same time as yours, 12/10.

Sims41

Reaction score
Still have not received truck. Did get a Vin # last Tues. Dealer said no idea on delivery date. Truck was made Dec 10th.
Anybody know how to track by Vin #?

BigEdV

Reaction score
If you just got the VIN number that means they just put the order in. I got my VIN about 2 weeks ago and just got my estimated ship date yesterday (this was the same with the Jeep my daughter ordered - VIN, a couple weeks then Ship date). Not sure i the dealer said it was made on Dec 10th but we were told by our dealer you first get a VIN once the order is officially entered and a VIN is assigned to your order. Once the order has a build date that is when they send the estimated ship date. My daughter ordered her Jeep a couple weeks before I ordered my truck and hers followed the same pattern (hers is supposed to ship next week).

BigEdV

Reaction score
If you just got the VIN number that means they just put the order in. I got my VIN about 2 weeks ago and just got my estimated ship date yesterday (this was the same with the Jeep my daughter ordered - VIN, a couple weeks then Ship date). Not sure i the dealer said it was made on Dec 10th but we were told by our dealer you first get a VIN once the order is officially entered and a VIN is assigned to your order. Once the order has a build date that is when they send the estimated ship date. My daughter ordered her Jeep a couple weeks before I ordered my truck and hers followed the same pattern (hers is supposed to ship next week).
And I ordered mine the beginning of January.

Sims41

Reaction score
After contacting Chrysler I got an email. They said my truck will be at the dealer by Feb 7th.
I ordered Oct 5. Was made Dec 10.
Got Vin Jan 17.
Waiting to get my truck.

Sims41

Reaction score
Got my truck today. Ordered Oct 5th. Made Dec 10th. Received in North Idaho Feb 9th.
Nice looking truck. I'm Happy.

Users who are viewing this thread