Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delayed orders because of Covid ?

Chris392

Reaction score
Any idea if the Satillo plan is working full time ? I ordered two 2021 Ram 5500 and i’m kinda worried they’ll be delayed because of Covid. I do have my serial numbers by the way.

Pronto

Reaction score
All delays these days are because of covid, whether they really are or aren't. Ain't no rhyme or reason to delivery times that can be discerned. Some people get them quick and some people wait forever. If yours takes forever, you can be sure that your salesman will point to that as the reason.

renagade69

Reaction score
My order moved in and out of the factory in 9 weeks. It's on the second rail now. They are still making and shipping units. Covit delays can happen. I own a small company and I am getting delays now for the second wave of employees getting it. Customers do not believe it when I say Covit. If someone telly you there are Covit delays, don't give them a hard time. There are some legitimate Covit cases causing delays in all industries.

bobohio

Reaction score
Any idea if the Satillo plan is working full time ? I ordered two 2021 Ram 5500 and i’m kinda worried they’ll be delayed because of Covid. I do have my serial numbers by the way.
I ordered mine on Nov 2nd and just got word from Ram chat that there is an ETA to dealer of Jan 24th...mine is a 3500 HO DRW

Onelongshot

Reaction score
My order moved in and out of the factory in 9 weeks. It's on the second rail now. They are still making and shipping units. Covit delays can happen. I own a small company and I am getting delays now for the second wave of employees getting it. Customers do not believe it when I say Covit. If someone telly you there are Covit delays, don't give them a hard time. There are some legitimate Covit cases causing delays in all industries.
I am over 10 weeks and mine is still in the parts bin. So how does that work. Lol

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
I am over 10 weeks and mine is still in the parts bin. So how does that work. Lol

It’s just so bizarre, seems like those whom placed orders September, October are pushed back. Shipping are all over the place, from 8 - 18 weeks.

Worth waiting for exactly what you want IMO, but the unknown just stinks. I guess it enables us to put an even larger down payment and read the trucks manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread