Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated presets

jebruns

Reaction score
I just ordered a truck, so it will be months before I get it. But I've got a question about the presets. My wife has Uconnect 5 in her new Pacifica and I've test driven some Ram's with the 12" Uconnect 5, so I have some experience with it. At first, I liked that the presets would take you to whatever media option it was set for. So button 1 might take you to FM, button 2 to XM, etc. But then I realized it is limiting too. On my 18 Ram w/8.4" Uconnect, I have 12 presets for each media selection, and I use them all. Will I have to narrow my presets down with Uconnect 5, or is there some way to set it so that each media option has a dedicated set?

EJP

Reaction score
You get 30 presets you can make them all satellite or all am/fm or any combination of the 3 of course thats only when the system is working....

jebruns

Reaction score
So that's a no on dedicated presets that only show up for the media you are using at the time?

Users who are viewing this thread