Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear fellow forum members,

Matthew Slaughter

Reaction score
I am thrilled to introduce myself to this wonderful community as a new member. My name is Matthew Slaughter and I am excited to be a part of this platform where people come together to share their thoughts, experiences, and ideas.

A little bit about me: I am 33 years old and I come from the United States. I have always been passionate about automotive technology and the science of tire design and development., and I believe that this forum will be an excellent platform to connect with like-minded individuals who share similar interests.

Apart from my hobbies, I also have a keen interest in possessing a deep understanding of complex engineering principles. I hope to gain more insights and knowledge in these areas by engaging in discussions on this forum and learning from the diverse perspectives and experiences of other members.

I am looking forward to being an active participant in this community and sharing my views and ideas on various topics. I am also excited to get to know all of you and build meaningful connections with fellow members.

Thank you for welcoming me to this community, and I look forward to engaging in stimulating discussions with you all.

Best regards,
Matthew Slaughter

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
If this was written by a bot, maybe we can have him help revamp the server (which I can only assume is a raspberry pi from 2015 running in the closet) so that I'm not waiting 5 mins for a page to load.

Why don't you reach out and ask him.

FWIW, when it was at it's slowest slow this evening, I messaged the admin and found something better to do with my time. Seems to be OK for now.

Users who are viewing this thread