Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash Cam

Nick

Reaction score
Thinking about getting one I tow and people have a way of jumping in front of you . Thought that if somthing bad happened a picture is worth a thousand words.Wanted to see if anyone has one and do they like it . Many to choose from with models that provide 360 security .

R.A.F

Reaction score
Thinking about getting one I tow and people have a way of jumping in front of you . Thought that if somthing bad happened a picture is worth a thousand words.Wanted to see if anyone has one and do they like it . Many to choose from with models that provide 360 security .

Not 360, but BlackVue has front & Rear cameras with park mode and back up batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rocky13

Reaction score
I use a VanTrue camera, it has a camera that faces the cab with microphone as well. So you will have evidence of anything that happens during a pullover or any altercation that may happen while driving. They have a kit that allows to connect to your fuse box and will kill the camera if it ever drains the battery too low so you won't be left with a dead battery.

Billcf7

Reaction score

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded on dash cams . I got a Rexing V3 + . On sale it should be good enough .

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a while with my cams and this thread got me looking at 3 channel cams but I'm not finding one with GPS that I like.

nightmode

Reaction score
It would be cool if there was some kind of dash cam integration with existing camera systems. Basically, just record a block of time and repeat/loop on the Uconnect system...

Users who are viewing this thread