Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

Reaction score
These tire shops I'm dealing with are really struggling with my nitpick of having white letter r20" tires. I want to replace the Transforce tires with something else. Was looking for Ko2's but apparently the manufacturers just go all black sidewall for this size? The last shop I was at looked into it for me and reported back as there aren't any white letter 20's.

Nevertheless, got a few quotes from some of the local tire shops as well as my local ram dealer. Dealer was the cheapest by far.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
These tire shops I'm dealing with are really struggling with my nitpick of having white letter r20" tires. I want to replace the Transforce tires with something else. Was looking for Ko2's but apparently the manufacturers just go all black sidewall for this size? The last shop I was at looked into it for me and reported back as there aren't any white letter 20's.

Nevertheless, got a few quotes from some of the local tire shops as well as my local ram dealer. Dealer was the cheapest by far.
DIY like the cool kids

519694DC-0E6E-4209-9FD7-732E7F52B689.png

flan

Reaction score
Man 1980s whitewalls bring back memories of always needing to keep a bottle of this stuff on the shelf. The chemical burns on a windy day were real....it worked great to get that blue coating off the white on new tires tho..

C31FE6C5-032E-4E24-8F81-9918AA53EDAE.jpeg

Aketay

Reaction score
I just replaced the tires I bought from another member in Louisiana last year and guess to have about 75k on them. My last DOT inspection had one rear tire under 4/32” so i could not rotate them again. From a business standpoint, these are very cost effective especially if I get them as new take offs.

Users who are viewing this thread