Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Console

colmeir2

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I have been looking at creating an overlanding vehicle out of the new Powerwagon. Right now, unfortunately its not looking to promsising as I really want the Cummins (which is not going to happen) and console in the front. Thats somethign I can live with at the 6.4L is a more than capable platform. The big sticking point is I can't seem to get any concrete adivce on whether you can get the console in the front rather than the bench seating?

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
With the Powerwagon you cannot. But there are plenty of Conversion threads on the internet on how to modify it to do a swap.

Stavo

Reaction score
With the Powerwagon you cannot. But there are plenty of Conversion threads on the internet on how to modify it to do a swap.
Correct. With the manual floor shifter, factory option doesn't exist. Someone on here had started a thread on creating a 90 degree handle for the shifter to make room for the console. Too lazy to link it right now.

Just keep in mind the payload on the PW when planning overloading.

Users who are viewing this thread