Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering trading my 2017 f250 6.2 for 2019 3500 6.4

Ed95pont

Reaction score
I have a 2018 XL f250 SCSB 6.2 4.30 company truck and a 2019 Ram Tradesmen 3500 QCLB 6.7 personal truck. Both Nice trucks. I prefer the lesser trims. The cab is a little smaller feel in the doge and I like the flat floor in the back of the ford. I will second the driving experience mentioned above. The ram has less steering wheel feedback and a more stable feel, like less of a bump steer feel. My ford defiantly has a lot of bump steer but It has yet to return for a steering recall that is out. I feel especially while tired after a 12 hour day that on the highway I need to pay more attention while driving the ford. Hit a bump going 80 with a little turning involved and the truck jumps around in the back. The ford being an f250 has around 1000 lbs. less payload. The ford has a looser driving feel and the dodge pushes through the corners more. The difference in gas vs diesel front end weight may play into that. My ford has 40k on it and the ram 4.k

Users who are viewing this thread