Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Help - 2019 Ram 2500 Longhorn

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Ok - I am ordering my 2019 Ram 2500 Longhorn Mega Cab on Monday. I have decided on the black/cattle tan interior. I originally wanted silver for my exterior, but not sure how this will work with the black/cattle interior. I like the brown color that is in the Ram videos of the Longhorn. What do you guys think - will silver work or do I need to go with the black or brown exterior.

Thanks for the help

D

Deleted member 80

My first thought is silver and tan might not work, but I'd have to see one, I guess. I just built an 18 with that combo on the configurator hoping it would give a hint, but it doesn't give the right perspective. BTW, they do offer silver with the RV Match Brown as two-tone combo, at least on the '18s.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
My first thought is silver and tan might not work, but I'd have to see one, I guess. I just built an 18 with that combo on the configurator hoping it would give a hint, but it doesn't give the right perspective. BTW, they do offer silver with the RV Match Brown as two-tone combo, at least on the '18s.
Is the RV Match the color brown that is shown in the videos that Ram released? It is frustrating ordering a truck without having the online configurator.

D

Deleted member 80

I think it's the color they show on the two-tone with Pearl White on top. It's sort of a Walnut color. I would search dealer inventories for stuff on the lot with the color combination you want, no matter what year or model. Having been in the paint business, I can tell you computer monitors and magazine or brochure print do an atrocious job of presenting colors. I used to battle it every day.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
I think it's the color they show on the two-tone with Pearl White on top. It's sort of a Walnut color. I would search dealer inventories for stuff on the lot with the color combination you want, no matter what year or model. Having been in the paint business, I can tell you computer monitors and magazine or brochure print do an atrocious job of presenting colors. I used to battle it every day.

I agree - I really want silver - may be safer just going with the Limited and black interior. Thats a safe combo.

D

Deleted member 80

I agree - I really want silver - may be safer just going with the Limited and black interior. Thats a safe combo.
If you can invest a bit of time and find a truck, even a 1500, with silver/cattle tan combo to satisfy your curiosity, why not? It might be exactly what you are looking for.

Pronto

Reaction score
I see no issue whatsoever with a black and tan interior paired with a silver exterior. Personally I think that is the best looking interior out of all the trims and I would pair it with any color.

Users who are viewing this thread