Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chime Volume

Sponge60

Reaction score
Is there a setting to reduce the chime warning for seatbelts and such? Our Gladiator has that option, but I can't seem to find it on the Ram. I use my seatbelt, but wanted to see if that was possible.

Ostracize

Reaction score
Is there a setting to reduce the chime warning for seatbelts and such? Our Gladiator has that option, but I can't seem to find it on the Ram. I use my seatbelt, but wanted to see if that was possible.
Step 1
Sit in your car's driver seat and close the door. Make sure that all doors are closed.
Step 2
Place your Dodge Ram key in the ignition. Do not turn on the car. Buckle your seat belt.
Step 3
Turn the ignition key to the "On" position. The seat belt reminder light will turn off after a few moments.
Step 4
Buckle and unbuckle your seat belt three times within 60 seconds of turning the vehicle on. Buckle your seat belt one more time.
Turn the ignition to "Lock." The chime will sound one time to indicate that BeltAlert has been disabled.

Warning
It is against the law to drive without your seat belt buckled.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yep turn it off

I did mine in the dealer parking lot before i even signed the papers

Sponge60

Reaction score
Went through the process and the next time I got in, it seemed to return to factory default chime. Guess I did something wrong. I followed the instructions in a YouTube video expressly for the trucks with a fob and no key.

Users who are viewing this thread