Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD player removal

Ramit530

Reaction score
Anyone know what needs to be dissembled in order to remove the CD player (why they provide these anymore is beyond me).
I am looking gain access to that area for a mod I am working on. Anyone???

litzdog911

Reaction score
I don't know how to remove the CD Player, but I do know they no longer provide it with the 2020 models.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Pry bar...bigger pry bar... :eek: Seriously though I think someone had acess to the factory repair manual on here a while ago so maybe there may be hope. Even some good schematics might help. Good luck, if you get er done tell us to.:)

AFF

Reaction score
Yeah, I use mine on road trips. I have about 500cds still mostly classic rock and some '80's, '90's. Way better sound than Sirius or whatever else online stuff.

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
Yeah, I use mine on road trips. I have about 500cds still mostly classic rock and some '80's, '90's. Way better sound than Sirius or whatever else online stuff.
Yep. I incline towards country and covet a round plastic disc of greatest hits by Highway 101. That otherwise lame HK system makes me giddy when Paulette is hitting the high notes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread