Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catch all complaint and thread trash dump

Reaction score

Ram Dominates Car and Driver’s Editors’ Choice Honors List:​

Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, & TRX Make The Cut...​

View attachment 12361

Are there pictures of Rams parked behind dealerships waiting for parts/pumps? That should be the story. I was once told by a dealer friend of mine when I mentioned how many times and how a manufacturer is put on the front pages of these magazines. He said thumb through and count the ads the manufacturer has in that edition....that's how you land on the cover. But I'm not bitter

thestuarts

Reaction score
Are there pictures of Rams parked behind dealerships waiting for parts/pumps? That should be the story. I was once told by a dealer friend of mine when I mentioned how many times and how a manufacturer is put on the front pages of these magazines. He said thumb through and count the ads the manufacturer has in that edition....that's how you land on the cover. But I'm not bitter

Parts shortages are affecting all automotive manufacturers and pretty much everywhere else. It is difficult to get replacement parts for household appliances right now.

Reaction score
But...Car & Driver isn't tooting everybody's horn. The parts shortage is not this problem. The "Hey Look, RAM is a Superb Brand" blah blah blah is what is selling Rams but not focusing on the consumer's satisfaction with "after-the-sale" confidence. It would be nice to just tug on just one of these editor's ears but they get paid for playing nice. The magazines would be the mouth-piece to get the attention needed.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
This constant trashing and complaining in every thread that tries to shed some positivity or news is getting old.

If you want the thread cleaned up and locked, this is how you get it cleaned up and locked. To be clear, the content is never censored or silenced if it's not breaking site TOS or rules, but could be moved to its own thread.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
But...Car & Driver isn't tooting everybody's horn. The parts shortage is not this problem. The "Hey Look, RAM is a Superb Brand" blah blah blah is what is selling Rams but not focusing on the consumer's satisfaction with "after-the-sale" confidence. It would be nice to just tug on just one of these editor's ears but they get paid for playing nice. The magazines would be the mouth-piece to get the attention needed.
Tell us how you really feel.... all brands have issues get over it they all boast that they are the best... have you ever seen an ad from toyota saying their frames were crap? Or perhaps one from ford saying their powerjoke 6.0 and 6.4 is bound to blow up requiring 5000$ to bullet proof them..... your a nut if you think ram is doing something wrong here

Nick

Reaction score
Somehow I can't imagine an overabundance of Ram ads in Car and Driver . Many consumers are satisfied with Ram . They just won an award JD Powers in that very category .

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
You just got the "Kwitcherbelyakin" scolding...Check the site rules in section 7, subsection 7.2, third paragraph right after the paragraph regarding making fun of the moderators!!

Frank

Reaction score

A little industry insight, most respected publications and ratings organizations are NOT pay to play. I lived in this world when I was in the boating industry. One of our closest competitors was and still is a HUGE advertising spender...I'm talking high tens of millions per year marketing budgets. Our budget was $1.5m and about a third of that was actual advertising. We still beat that pants off that brand year in and year out. JD Powers, industry organizations, and industry publications. Most of our trophy case was from places we never directly spent a dime with. I worked with JD Powers quite a bit and I wouldn't even know where to start for a bribe.

Users who are viewing this thread