Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli Spec 2.0 Shocks

cordeau700

Reaction score
Looking to purchase leveling kit for my truck. 22 2500 CTD. I am on the fence between back country level and regular 2.5" level. One of my main concerns with either kit is the new Carli brand shocks. Does anyone have feed back on these or know of any issues?

Thanks for the help!

phatboy64

Reaction score
I have the Carli Back Country setup on my truck. When I was ordering it it was on back order because Carli was just making the switch from Fox to their own brand. I did as much research as possible and came to the conclusion that there wasn’t a lot of difference between the two. I didn’t want to wait and I found a dealer in NC that had kits with the FOX shocks still in stock. If you are unsure and feel more comfortable with the FOX package I would call around and see if any of the Carli dealers still have some in stock. See link below for a list.

For what it is worth I would go with the Back Country setup regardless of what brand you go with

Users who are viewing this thread