Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cancel SiriusXM UConnect and Guardian Services before the trial starts?

JimKIII

Reaction score
Has anyone canceled the service before the 3-month trial starts? I don't want these services and I was going to let the 3-month trial period lapse without signing up for continued paid service.
However, I understand one can cancel the service before it even starts. I haven't received my new truck yet (will have it shipped from MD to my place) but I am receiving emails from SiriusXM to confirm my email so they can start the 3-month trial, which I haven't replied to yet.

I came across this link from the forum that describes how to cancel the subscription. So I was wondering if anyone here has canceled the subscription as it states can be done from the link before the 3-month trial began?

"If you do not want any Emergency Data to be collected, or used, or shared by FCA US or Sirius XM, you must request the emergency services be deactivated together with the Services by calling us at 1-844-796-4827 and ask to cancel Uconnect and SiriusXM Guardian Services for privacy reasons."

Final question - once canceled, does anything else with Uconnect other than SiriusXM, Guardian, Ram Connect, etc get disabled that I may regret? I'm getting the 8.4 screen without NAV.

WYnott

Reaction score
Did you cancel it?

You could always subscribe again if it drops a feature you liked.

JimKIII

Reaction score
Did you cancel it?

You could always subscribe again if it drops a feature you liked.
I ignored the SiriusXM signup emails and never ended up subscribing to the service, which was my intent.

Users who are viewing this thread