Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you add a 110 bed outlet after delivery

Adamlollar

Reaction score
Just got my 2022 Ram delivered. I should of gotten the bed outlets. Does anybody know how to get that added?

CdnHO

Reaction score
Just got my 2022 Ram delivered. I should of gotten the bed outlets. Does anybody know how to get that added?
Not sure it is worth the effort. Good for charging a battery package but not much else. The ignition goes off after a while and I have to keep turning on the ignition to get a full charge. If you are running down the road long enough I suppose eventually it would fully charge the pack. Pretty useless in my opinion.

Adamlollar

Reaction score
Not sure it is worth the effort. Good for charging a battery package but not much else. The ignition goes off after a while and I have to keep turning on the ignition to get a full charge. If you are running down the road long enough I suppose eventually it would fully charge the pack. Pretty useless in my opinion.
Just trying to scramble some eggs on hunts and fishing trips. Lol

kennelpj

Reaction score
Just trying to scramble some eggs on hunts and fishing trips. Lol
recommend a simple propane stove. Will collapse and be easier to store than whatever hotplate you were planning to use with the outlet. Then you can take the hot element away from your truck too. I've had a coleman 2-burner for years that I picked up for about $20. Way easier and cheaper than trying to hook up an aftermarket 110V system!

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
recommend a simple propane stove. Will collapse and be easier to store than whatever hotplate you were planning to use with the outlet. Then you can take the hot element away from your truck too. I've had a coleman 2-burner for years that I picked up for about $20. Way easier and cheaper than trying to hook up an aftermarket 110V system!
Just used my 50 year old Coleman 2 burner stove Labor Day weekend. Great stove that does the job when you want something quick and easy. Stove was my grandmothers.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Yeah that was a weird idea. Lets burn a gallon of diesel idling just to scramble some eggs. :D

Users who are viewing this thread