Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we get some insight & experiences to using Archoil plz?

ironmike

Reaction score

Archoil Ultimate Diesel Kit - AR9100 Friction Modifier (16oz) + AR6500 Diesel Treatment (40oz) + AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner (12oz)​

acef0a68-a202-4104-b240-738bb3805666.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Oof… so their claims that cleaning debri & injectors is false?? Just curious if it works and worth the maintenance?
I have never seen any study's or documents that proves their claims unfortunately

ironmike

Reaction score
Really as far as i am concerned power service is the only one endorsed by cummins and it has been proven on a few tests i have seen
What’s the link for product? I am ignorant on Power Service's claims or data for cleaning injectors , debris & additives... Please advise, Thank you!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
What’s the link for product? I am ignorant on Power Service's claims or data for cleaning injectors , debris & additives... Please advise, Thank you!

Dave01

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but ... injectors don't get cleaned by additives, debris doesn't get cleaned by anything. The additive package is all I'd care about, in my diesels I ran Power Service gray 8 months of the year, white for the winter months. I did a fair amount of research some years ago, there were other brands that depressed gel point better, or added lubricity better, but no other additive is as universally accepted by the manufacturers as Power Service, so to me it makes sense to stick with it.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
The best part when using Power service, you can get it local no need to order it lol

ironmike

Reaction score
I have never seen any study's or documents that proves their claims unfortunately
Well I contacted Archoil directly and asked for data for said claims. This is what they sent me.
Does this prove to all of us the claim to using Archoil? is there anything else I could be missing? Seeing that there are other comments that state, nothing will clean..... :confused:

Attachments

• AR6500_Test_Results_and_Additional_Information (4).pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • AR6400-D_Testing_and_Additional_Information.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

ironmike

Reaction score
This is my updated research!!

Well I contacted Archoil directly and asked for data for said claims. This is what they sent me.
Does this prove to all of us the claim to using Archoil? is there anything else I could be missing? Seeing that there are other comments that state, nothing will clean.....

Attachments

• AR6500_Test_Results_and_Additional_Information (4)(3).pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • AR6400-D_Testing_and_Additional_Information(1).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Does this prove to all of us the claim to using Archoil? is there anything else I could be missing? Seeing that there are other comments that state, nothing will clean..... :confused:
I don't really trust their own data but really you can put what ever you want in your truck but don't expect to ever see a ROI with any additive.

BamaOEF

Reaction score
These so-called fuel saver additives have been around forever. Remember the Tornado intake mod that promised increased mileage, power etc. One of many. They advertise make a bundle of cash and disappear. If these products truly do what they advertise the OEMS would be all over it as well as the oil companies. Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread