Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I put 1.5 inch ready lift spring on my 2500 hemi to achieve a 2 inch lift in front?

Dmtoups

Reaction score
Per the title, has anyone ever done this? My local shop is telling me if I want to achieve a 2 inch lift that I can just put the 1.5 inch one that is made for the diesel and it will push it up the extra half inch, I’m afraid that the spring may get a snapping feel from not having enough weight on it though, thoughts?

Enve46

Reaction score
Per the title, has anyone ever done this? My local shop is telling me if I want to achieve a 2 inch lift that I can just put the 1.5 inch one that is made for the diesel and it will push it up the extra half inch, I’m afraid that the spring may get a snapping feel from not having enough weight on it though, thoughts?
This is what AEV does to the PW lift. While you will gain height, unless you have extra weight I wouldn't do it. There are springs designed for your truck. Thuren makes a 2" Hemi specific spring

Dmtoups

Reaction score
This is what AEV does to the PW lift. While you will gain height, unless you have extra weight I wouldn't do it. There are springs designed for your truck. Thuren makes a 2" Hemi specific spring
Oh man you’re a lifesaver, didn’t see their springs. Would I need an adjustable track bar for 2 inch lift in front?

Enve46

Reaction score
Oh man you’re a lifesaver, didn’t see their springs. Would I need an adjustable track bar for 2 inch lift in front?
You should always center the axle after lifting it but you could get by without it.

Users who are viewing this thread