Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can’t find dealer to Program tcc solenoid on new transmission

Bigred1019

Reaction score
I had a stage 3 Randy’s put in and nobody could do the relearn. I brought it to the dealer after it was installed and they did a relearn but they did not do the tcc solenoid scan that is required on the 19+. Charged me about 5k just for that, tightening suspension, and a $900 module. Also had it leaking from the output shaft seal (which is should be changed on every installation but wasn’t) everywhere 2 weeks later. That dealer is going to get back to me whether they are going to do it or not as I told them in different wording pretty much that I didn’t care that they messed up the job. Now I brought it to a different dealer and they are not comfortable with doing it tcc solenoid because of the aftermarket work. There supposed to call me back and let me know if they can do it by me getting the code. Which could only be done by having another shop non dealer drop the pan and get the code. It’s a 2020 and I understand it has aftermarket work but the dealers don’t even want to touch it and I am not requesting any warranty work. It is difficult due to the fact nobody has the programming to get into any new Cummins. I’ve checked over 25 shops.

Attachments

• A2BEDA46-8177-45F1-B1D1-E4B366678A6B.jpeg
    A2BEDA46-8177-45F1-B1D1-E4B366678A6B.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread