Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build-in Resistor Front Turning Signal for Reflector LED headlight

diablo82

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of those resistor build-in front turning signal LED bulb that work currently without hyper flash or bulb out warning? I used to have an older set that work but I sold it with the headlight. I tried several set from Amazon but none of them work so far.
Thanks.

el_barto

Reaction score

They are expensive, but they work. And they are very bright…almost too bright lol. You can see the Amber blinking reflecting off the ground , street signs, cars next to/in front of you. But they certainly let your signal be seen, and match the crisp LED on-off with the rest of the lights on the truck.

Note; when installing them, if they don’t work, flip the bulb 180*. They are polarity specific, but there isn’t a way to know the “right” way except by trial and error.

diablo82

Reaction score

They are expensive, but they work. And they are very bright…almost too bright lol. You can see the Amber blinking reflecting off the ground , street signs, cars next to/in front of you. But they certainly let your signal be seen, and match the crisp LED on-off with the rest of the lights on the truck.

Note; when installing them, if they don’t work, flip the bulb 180*. They are polarity specific, but there isn’t a way to know the “right” way except by trial and error.
Is that $156 for a pair (two) or four bulbs?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Just get alfa obd setup and you can just set it for the leds

naplesbill

Reaction score
For some of the bulbs yes @Jimmy07 can confirm if this is right

I tried this with some switchback bulbs and only one of the two on each side would light up. This is after using AlfaOBD. If you(or anyone) know of a brand of good led bulbs that will work correctly after using AlfaOBD, please share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I tried this with some switchback bulbs and only one of the two on each side would light up. This is after using AlfaOBD. If you(or anyone) know of a brand of good led bulbs that will work correctly after using AlfaOBD, please share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No clue as i dont really care for switching every bulb to led i have not looked in to it

Users who are viewing this thread