Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build check - invoice price check

Jtmoney528

Reaction score
Can someone give me a invoice price check on this build below and make sure I did not miss any major options. Is there anything you would change in this build?

Thank you in advance, you guys rock!

Image.jpeg

DougB

Reaction score
Can someone give me a invoice price check on this build below and make sure I did not miss any major options. Is there anything you would change in this build?

Thank you in advance, you guys rock!

View attachment 21215
Check https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2022/Ram-Truck/3500/Limited-4x4-Mega-Cab-64-Box/Zip

I don't think the MSRP starting price is accurate but the options probably are. I was using that to configure and then send to Sandi at Mark Dodge for a quote and the pkg prices for a 3500 MC Laramie SO SRW all matched but the MSRP had gone up a $570.

Jtmoney528

Reaction score
I did that and it said it was 85,800 with my options and the MSRP was right on. I am being charged 89,225. Would you take the deal or keep searching/negotiating?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
You can try to find a better deal. But with thin inventory right now, it's hard to get a good deal.
The part I dont understand is if you order it, why cant you get a good deal? It's not going to be sitting on the lot costing them money. But does it cut into their allotment?

DougB

Reaction score
Depending on where you live and if you're willing to travel or have a truck shipped, there are a handful of Ram dealers making deals well below MSRP and invoice pricing.

Check out these threads. Sandi at Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA and Andrea at Chapman Ram Scottsdale, AZ are two fantastic dealers in the south. There are a couple up northwest but I cannot recall details as I am much closer to Sandi.

Jtmoney528

Reaction score
There’s NO way I would pay over MSRP. Where do you live? We need to find you a better deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in the Midwest, Indiana to be exact exact and I am perfectly fine with traveling to get it. I am trading in a 2020 ram 1500 limited ecodiesel crew cab fully loaded, night package, 50k miles.

If you guys could find me a better deal or better dealership I'm down! Makes my wife happier as well haha!

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Do you have any incentives you can add? True car discounts? Military? Others?
I know a lot got deals at or below invoice.
I worked a deal for $750 over invoice local to me so I was happy. Thru in my incentives i had and wound up $750 under invoice.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I live in the Midwest, Indiana to be exact exact and I am perfectly fine with traveling to get it. I am trading in a 2020 ram 1500 limited ecodiesel crew cab fully loaded, night package, 50k miles.

If you guys could find me a better deal or better dealership I'm down! Makes my wife happier as well haha!

First thing in morning, email your build sheet to Sandi @ Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA.

samrith@markdodge.net

I guarantee she gets close to $82k-$83k.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
You could easily fly in to New Orleans. Plan a weekend there. If they’ve recovered by then. Or fly into Houston. Tons to do in Houston! I could plan you a trip to Houston just based on food, haha. I work in the oilfield and spend a lot of time in Houston.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Use www.costcoauto.com if you want to see invoice pricing.

Sandi will be about 11-12% under MSRP. I’m in the STL area and will be traveling or paying for transport.

tolym

Reaction score
This is the email from Sandi and all her information in the signature.
If you’re ordering I would definitely look elsewhere to get a good deal. Buying off the lot I wouldn’t pay above MSRP either. I’m in SC and all my local dealers and neighboring states didn’t want to deal so I contacted Sandi. Glad I did.
Good luck.

“If these look right and you wish to proceed, please call my cell number below to provide a credit or debit card for deposit…and I can answer any questions you have while I am at it.

MSRP $81,675

Sale price $72,772 plus $444 document/temp tag/notary fee. TTL and any incentives if available will be applied at time of delivery.

Cheers,
Sandi
Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
samrith@markdodge.net
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (337) 512-5615 NEW CELL”

GeneralClortho

Reaction score
1. Join Tread Lightly
2. Receive coupon code
3. Any dealer has to match 1% below invoice

You may be able to do better, but this is a good fall back.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
1. Join Tread Lightly
2. Receive coupon code
3. Any dealer has to match 1% below invoice

You may be able to do better, but this is a good fall back.
A lot of dealers said they aren’t accepting affiliate rewards right now on in stock purchases. Orders shouldn’t be a problem.

Scvette

Reaction score
So just by joining they’ll send the discount code?

A lot of dealers said they aren’t accepting affiliate rewards right now on in stock purchases. Orders shouldn’t be a problem.

Scvette

Reaction score
Just joined and said I’ll get my packet in 2 weeks with the discount letter. Just can’t use it until I’m a member for 30 days. Letter must have a date on it. I highly doubt I’ll see my truck in a month as it’s only been a couple weeks since I ordered.
I think when you join, you have to request one after a month.

fastfreddy

Reaction score
I think when you join, you have to request one after a month.
I received an email with the Tread Lightly company code about a week after joining. Using that code, I was able to create an account on the FCA affiliate site, and generate an affiliate code. From what I understand, when using the code, you also have to show the letter, which is dated.

Users who are viewing this thread