Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new member

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
I just started the order process for my new 2023 ram 2500 deisel truck up in Idaho. I live in texas, but I saw someone mentioned extended warranty and that I should use Bob Zeigler, however there was something about being a texas resident and I can't find that post now. Can someone help me out? My truck won't be ready for me to fly up there and pick for about 6 months I was told so I'm trying to get the best extended warranty possible before being screwed by the dealership.

flan

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Here’s the Ziegler thread:

Here’s Grainger:

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Here’s Grainger:

I was thinking up picking up that Zeigler extended warranty but have no idea yet. I just ordered my new 2023 ram 2500 bighorn last week.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Here’s Grainger:

what does the lifetime one cost and include?

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
honestly i suck at computer stuff can you get me a phone number for these ziegler guys please? thanks
should i wait until May to get the ziegler extended warranty? this says month of May special.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
thanks
I was thinking up picking up that Zeigler extended warranty but have no idea yet. I just ordered my new 2023 ram 2500 bighorn last week.
. I went to the site but of course it is closed right now so i have to wait till tomorrow to call one of them. I don't haver a vin # yet because it is on order at the factory (in Mexico- Stillantis) and thye dealer hasn't answered back my text yet except that he will be in the office on Tuesday...(go FIGURE)... i'll try to be patient, but i am excited about my new truck and honestly hope it doesn't really take 6 months to get up there, like the dealer says generally it takes from start to finish on the ordering process.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
has anyone looked on that UNLIMITED PERFORMANCE site or link? i was going to check out the def delete systems, but they don't make them after 2021 unfortunately. might look into the tuning/ performance chip. I had one on my 2004 Hemi and it actually increased the mileage per gallon ( a little bit). this will be my 1st Deisel, so i honestly have no idea except that i hear deisels are more expensive to maintain. anyone have a few pointers or a site to learn about it on?

flan

Reaction score
has anyone looked on that UNLIMITED PERFORMANCE site or link? i was going to check out the def delete systems, but they don't make them after 2021 unfortunately. might look into the tuning/ performance chip. I had one on my 2004 Hemi and it actually increased the mileage per gallon ( a little bit). this will be my 1st Deisel, so i honestly have no idea except that i hear deisels are more expensive to maintain. anyone have a few pointers or a site to learn about it on?
This site is good. Just ask in the appropriate forum. 22+ are tougher to tune, a bit more spendy as of now a ecm exchange is required.

flan

Reaction score
Ecm exchange?
Yea, at this time you can’t flash the ecm with programmers used on trucks before ‘22 model year, you have to send out your ecm to be “bench flashed”. There’s a thread or 2 on here about tuning 22+MY trucks if you check out the search feature.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
I tr
Yea, at this time you can’t flash the ecm with programmers used on trucks before ‘22 model year, you have to send out your ecm to be “bench flashed”. There’s a thread or 2 on here about tuning 22+MY trucks if you check out the search feature.
I'd typing in 22+ MY TRUCK, but didn't find it. I suck at all this computer stuff.

rodeoridertaz

Reaction score
i looked up best warranty and got a whole slew of crap..... how do i actually get quotes and compare the mopar chrysler, the granger, and the ziegler extended warrantys? this is crazy?
i opened up a chat with chrysler warranty direct and he qoted me 100k mile, 8yr, 100 dollar deductable, at $2640.00 bottom line, but he said the chrysler corp increases prices about 2 time a year due to inflation. i hope the price is the same when i go to pick up my truck. i can't get into the ziegler site , so i will have to try and call them and the same for the granger site....but i can't find a contact number for the granger site

thanks

. I went to the site but of course it is closed right now so i have to wait till tomorrow to call one of them. I don't haver a vin # yet because it is on order at the factory (in Mexico- Stillantis) and thye dealer hasn't answered back my text yet except that he will be in the office on Tuesday...(go FIGURE)... i'll try to be patient, but i am excited about my new truck and honestly hope it doesn't really take 6 months to get up there, like the dealer says generally it takes from start to finish on the ordering process.

Users who are viewing this thread