Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brake lines / Upgrade for 3500?

craigallen001

Reaction score
Brakes Broken,

so I had a first yesterday. My truck started leaking brake fluid from the right rear brake line going to the caliper. 30k miles, under warranty or so I thought. Not the dealers' fault (this time). Turns out, at some point the brake line had been impacted and it has caused the brake line to fail. As I purchased the truck used, I have no idea when / how this might have happened. Long story short, I need a new brake line - part number 68361628AD. not an expensive part, but they are out of stock for 4-5 business days and as a result I have no truck.
Are there -
1. Any websites / shops you guys have had luck with pars being in stock - I have tried the Mopar Direct and a few dealers locally but they are all out of stock
2. Recommendations for a performance upgrade brake line kit?
3. Place to get the performance upgrade kit quickly?
HELP!!!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Brakes Broken,

so I had a first yesterday. My truck started leaking brake fluid from the right rear brake line going to the caliper. 30k miles, under warranty or so I thought. Not the dealers' fault (this time). Turns out, at some point the brake line had been impacted and it has caused the brake line to fail. As I purchased the truck used, I have no idea when / how this might have happened. Long story short, I need a new brake line - part number 68361628AD. not an expensive part, but they are out of stock for 4-5 business days and as a result I have no truck.
Are there -
1. Any websites / shops you guys have had luck with pars being in stock - I have tried the Mopar Direct and a few dealers locally but they are all out of stock
2. Recommendations for a performance upgrade brake line kit?
3. Place to get the performance upgrade kit quickly?
HELP!!!
Did you try a regular autosuply store imsure an autovalue or similar place could get em, i avoid dealer parts usually

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Rock Auto?

Local NAPA store. They make hydraulic hoses to spec, not sure if they do brake lines (fittings).

Users who are viewing this thread