Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Ram App vs. White Ram ToolBox App

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello Ram Brand enthusiasts,

We've noticed some confusion surrounding the Ram apps that are available to all of you. To provide some clarification, please see the information below.

1646844781602.pngBlack RAM App- This will work for Ram Connect customers who have MY 2022+ Uconnect 5 models.
  • Light Duty (DT)
  • Heavy Duty (HD)
  • Chassis Cab (CC)
  • ProMaster (VF)
1646844903567.pngWhite RAM ToolBox App- MY 2011+ vehicles with an active SiriusXM Guardian subscription.

If you're currently experiencing concerns with your connected services and/or remote commands and you can confirm that you're using the correct app, please feel free to send our team a private message. You can find our teams here, on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You're always welcome to reach out to our friends at @UconnectCares on twitter for further assistance with your Uconnect system.

We hope this helps,

Ram Cares

dynocompe

Reaction score
thanks for this, i was curious what App i need. So the new uconnect 5 app isnt through sirius? :) :) I tried looking up plan pricing for the new app, do you have a link for that? Sirius guardian pricing is nuts so glad to see Ram move away from them if that is the case

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread