Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

CFE

Reaction score
I get your point but you can leave the store empty handed and be just fine. I’d urge you to pick one of the candidates. I always tell people remove emotion and vote with your pocket. Or you could end up having someone go buy eggs for you and come back with tilapia anyway and you can’t return it
Not voting for the lesser of two ****ty options is the best option. It's a suckers bet to vote for the lesser evil - which is what is wrong with our country as is.

I voted against the current administration. Just so we’re clear. Military vet, military family, American patriot.

Cool.

Enve46

Reaction score
Not voting for the lesser of two ****ty options is the best option. It's a suckers bet to vote for the lesser evil - which is what is wrong with our country as is.
It will always be the lesser of two evils in my opinion because no one is perfect and everyone has their flaws. But its your right to do what you want with your vote. Hopefully you pay close attention to your local elections then which is arguably more important than the president.

Reactions: CFE

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
I mean I can use a source you trust that has an article touting the extreme views of John Tanton so even Fox acknowledges that.

This the the “guy” who wrote that article..an illegal alien activist and leftist agitator. Typically, he can’t grow a beard.

He’s busy doing all kinds of weird stuff..can you find a source that isn’t a lefty whacko?

OMG..he leads an organization found to be crooked…a long history of no-goodery and unamerican activity.
It’s always good to do a dive into things…any more sources yelling bigot and racist that I can dive into?

IMG_3376.png

Last edited:

CFE

Reaction score
It will always be the lesser of two evils in my opinion because no one is perfect and everyone has their flaws. But its your right to do what you want with your vote. Hopefully you pay close attention to your local elections then which is arguably more important than the president.
I vote more frequently at the local and state level than I do at the federal level...most of the fed polis are corrupt and just fronts for lobbyists.

Enve46

Reaction score
I vote more frequently at the local and state level than I do at the federal level...most of the fed polis are corrupt and just fronts for lobbyists.
Dont disagree there. I feel most people pay TOO much attention to the Federal levels and not enough at local

Reactions: CFE

gimmie11s

Reaction score
This the the “guy” who wrote that article..an illegal alien activist and leftist agitator. Typically, he can’t grow a beard.

He’s busy doing all kinds of weird stuff..can you find a source that isn’t a lefty whacko?

OMG..he leads an organization found to be crooked…a long history of no-goodery and unamerican activity.
It’s always good to do a dive into things…any more sources yelling bigot and racist that I can dive into?

View attachment 70237

poo.gif

Dan Carey

Reaction score
Professional liars have been hard at work for the last 75 or more years. We have been lied to so much, we really don't know what we are talking about when discussing politics. We would be better served if we would use our common sense when looking at the quality of our life and what our lives would be if we really knew what we apparently don't know. When Trump was the prez gas was $1.80 a gallon and food was half of what it is today. That says it all.

Last edited:

sanda

Reaction score
I think it's a damn shame that people were willing to put our country in the toilet because they didn't like a man's personality. Many were completely ignorant of his policies that had our country running on steroids. With our current POTUS lacking any backbone many parts of the world are in turmoil.
They should be ashamed and I hope they are feeling the pain of their decision.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I think it's a damn shame that people were willing to put our country in the toilet because they didn't like a man's personality. Many were completely ignorant of his policies that had our country running on steroids. With our current POTUS lacking any backbone many parts of the world are in turmoil.
They should be ashamed and I hope they are feeling the pain of their decision.

He grabbed too many womens by their pussies. Come on man. Say it with me. Orange man bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread