Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

mountainears

Reaction score
Daily Mail is as reliable of a source and the National Enquirer here in the US. So no, not something.

oledirteh

Reaction score
i was about to say, i just picked a random site. regardless, if it was just them then meh. but every site is on it.

so in the words of enve46, its certainly something.

oledirteh

Reaction score

mountainears

Reaction score
Show me a reliable news source. I’m seeing it on a few but none are. Probably because the source of the reporting is the Center for Immigration Studies which is a strongly biased think tank that likely twisted the meaning of a report.

mountainears

Reaction score
The only close to reliable sources are reporting on Musk quoting crazy **** again. The rest are re posting the sources story from that crazy think tank. This is why it’s important to call BS sometimes and dig into the sources of some of these news stories that just seem outrageous.

mountainears

Reaction score
Yes, the app is real. Yes the story is posted in many sites (untrusted or very right wing) and yes they are all basing their stories or Embellishing them from this CIS report. Do some research on CIS and tell me what you think of them.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Mark Morgan..Obama’s Border Patrol Chief says it’s true and as the report represents…

From NBC, though…right wing trash network..:D

Always funny when folks say, “but it’s not on fake news…” and, then it eventually ends up on fake news after the fake news has no choice but tell the truth, after things become common knowledge.
FOIA request, Biden administration admits…..fact

Last edited:

mountainears

Reaction score
None of you seem interested in diving into CIS? A hate group cofounded by a white nationalist into eugenics who is the source for all the reporting? That makes sense to you?

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
None of you seem interested in diving into CIS? A hate group cofounded by a white nationalist into eugenics who is the source for all the reporting? That makes sense to you?
Show us a trusted source for that information…it’s not on Real News.

Enve46

Reaction score
Funny when you dive deep into those who are making those allegations, they've been tied to not only funding but also participating in the violent riots of recent years. Its the same argument the left continues to make to anyone who wants a secure border, RACIST! If you can't see the problem with undocumented, unvetted illegals coming into our country then there's really nothing left to discuss. This isn't Right vs Left, this is our country's security, OUR security.

mountainears

Reaction score
Show us a trusted source for that information…it’s not on Real News.
Not sure I follow. Pretty much every article here says the source of the report is CIS. Plenty of information out there on John Tanton who was the co founder. It’s not hard to find this stuff.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Not sure I follow. Pretty much every article here says the source of the report is CIS. Plenty of information out there on John Tanton who was the co founder. It’s not hard to find this stuff.

Do a dive into Bridge Initiative…not good imo

mountainears

Reaction score
Funny when you dive deep into those who are making those allegations, they've been tied to not only funding but also participating in the violent riots of recent years. Its the same argument the left continues to make to anyone who wants a secure border, RACIST! If you can't see the problem with undocumented, unvetted illegals coming into our country then there's really nothing left to discuss. This isn't Right vs Left, this is our country's security, OUR security.
The issue I’m pointing out is the source of the reporting and sensationalist headlines to stir the pot. Not just a racist source but hitler-ish when you look at the background of John Tanton. I just prefer to not trust sources like that but people run with the report because it fits their agenda.

mountainears

Reaction score
Do a dive into Bridge Initiative…not good imo
Uh, look around. That was one source but let me ask are you defending John Tanton? You a fan of eugenics? It’s not a secret his history, his own writings are published.

Users who are viewing this thread