Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ride quality for concrete highways

roegs

Reaction score
I don't have my 3500 CC SRW yet, but ordered it with rear air suspension. As I researched, some really like the ride quality, and others say it rides like a lumber wagon. I think the guy in the YouTube below could be on to something. He adjusts the rear height sensors which in turn controls how much air is in the bags. I know he lifted his truck (which won't happen on mine) but if the ride is stiff, I'll check the positioning of the height sensors.

CRToney

Reaction score
I have Sulastic Shackles on order for my 3500. Supposed to smooth things out a bit. Truck is smoother since new. Springs have broken in a wee bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xflight29

Reaction score
I actually commented on another thread on how nice my 3500 rides. I have the air level rear suspension .
Could you have some other issue going on? I can't believe it's that rough.

Squatch

Reaction score
I actually commented on another thread on how nice my 3500 rides. I have the air level rear suspension .
Could you have some other issue going on? I can't believe it's that rough.
Maybe your butt is numb ;)

ddown

Reaction score
Where I live a couple of 10 mile strips do this it's unnerving I have 3500 long bed which exaggerates this.

pkane

Mall Terrain truck owners founding member
Reaction score
I have Sulastic Shackles on order for my 3500. Supposed to smooth things out a bit. Truck is smoother since new. Springs have broken in a wee bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update on how the Sulastic Shackles are working for you? Any issues with the auto rear air suspension?

Users who are viewing this thread