Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Place to Buy OEM Fuel Filters?

cordeau700

Reaction score
I've searched some and looks like Genos Garage? They seem to be out of stock on frame mount filter.

Where are you guys buying fuel filters other than dealer?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Geno’s is the only place I buy them. I always keep a set on the shelf to prevent backorder issues and incase of bad fuel.

jebruns

Reaction score
Geno’s is the only place I buy them. I always keep a set on the shelf to prevent backorder issues and incase of bad fuel.
Same. Reliable source of genuine filters.

tchur1

Reaction score
Genos is always my first choice and if they are out of stock ive had good experiences with KLM as well.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
As already listed,

Have not dealt with https://www.dieselfiltersonline.com/ but they seem legit and many references to them online.

I've also found legit filters on ebay but you have to vet the supplier as a legit MOPAR dealer and ensure they take returns if you find they sold you a knockoff. Source of last resort...

If you're lucky and watch the classifieds on a few forums, you might snag some on the cheap. I scored a couple OEM Mopar frame WSF for $30 each from a member on another forum with an 18 almost a year to the day before he bought a 22 LOL.

CdnHO

Reaction score
I ordered a couple of air filters from Genos, even though it showed they were backordered for a couple of months. Didn't need them but wanted a couple on my garage shelf. They shipped them two days after I ordered. Apparently their supplier got a bunch in. So ya never know. At least you get the real deal from Genos.

ETX Ram

Reaction score
My last order from Genos indicated the rear filter was out of stock. Made a note on the order to wait until both filters were available for shipment. Both filters were delivered 4 days later. Agree that it might be best to pre-order well before needed so as to always have filters on hand in case of bad fuel.

CdnHO

Reaction score
My last order from Genos indicated the rear filter was out of stock. Made a note on the order to wait until both filters were available for shipment. Both filters were delivered 4 days later. Agree that it might be best to pre-order well before needed so as to always have filters on hand in case of bad fuel.
And in the event they come into Geno's early, you will be among the first to get your order. I try to always have extra filters on hand. Been dealing with Genos for almost 20 years. Great customer service too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread