Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best mods under $500

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I know we have one for up to $100, but want to see a few more maybe up to $500.

Guess mine was my Vixen 4 Horn train Horn with 3 Gallon tank. Super loud at 150 db.

Vixen Horns Train Horn Kit for Trucks/Car/Semi. Complete Onboard System- 200psi Air Compressor, 3 Gallon Tank, 4 Trumpets. Super Loud dB. Fits Vehicles Like Pickup/Jeep/RV/SUV 12v VXO8330/4124B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GNCHDAI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_i6I-DbD8A5JDF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Great idea to start this. Mine so far would be my Gator back flaps and some cheap ones for in front of the back tires. These Trans-Farce tires can throw rocks like a rifle! Looking forward to others with some interesting mods!

BillnLA

Reaction score
Not sure if they would all be deemed as mods, but here goes:

Weathertech floor liners front and back.
Mopar rear fold-away step.
LED tailgate light bar.
Spray in bedliner.

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
Mopar bed step for sure... injury mitigation mod - lessens the likelihood of parts of an aging bod going "POP" while getting in/out of the bed. ;)

TheRAMadaINN

Reaction score
Husky x act contour all weather mats. I had them in my 17 ram, and prefer them 100x over my wife’s weathertech mats.

Users who are viewing this thread