Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Jayco Travel Trailer Cover ?

OuterUB

Reaction score
I may have to store mine outside this winter .... suggestions?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I may have to store mine outside this winter .... suggestions?
I have never covered a trailer for winter. I would imagine any universal cover could work but uncovered is also plenty fine

OuterUB

Reaction score
Thanks man. Looking at options. Appreciate the feedback.

Camper99

Reaction score
I've had good luck with ADCO All Climate + Wind Designer Tyvek covers. They will wear in the corners, but I had a cover that was used during four winters that was good enough to be sold with the trailer. The wind can be tough on them, so check the cover frequently.

flan

Reaction score
Back when I got my camper, I was considering covering and all research on the rv forums led to adco.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Back when I got my camper, I was considering covering and all research on the rv forums led to adco.

I thought all research on covers led to not using them because the beat the sh*t out of the trailer finish?

flan

Reaction score
I thought all research on covers led to not using them because the beat the sh*t out of the trailer finish?
You know the ‘net has a wide variety of opinions on certain subjects..The cover fans said if it’s a quality cover with plenty of securement it will be good. Then there’s the ThEy TrAp MoIsTuRe crowd.

Hey OP good luck either way you go someone will tell you you’re doing it wrong :p

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You know the ‘net has a wide variety of opinions on certain subjects..The cover fans said if it’s a quality cover with plenty of securement it will be good. Then there’s the ThEy TrAp MoIsTuRe crowd.

Hey OP good luck either way you go someone will tell you you’re doing it wrong :p
The way i see it after the first 2” of snow covers it then its all good no UV rays killing the roof lol

Users who are viewing this thread