Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed mat with Ram Box

techman

Reaction score
What are some recommendations for a simple bed mat for 2500 with Ram Boxes and 6.4 bed length?

ACI seems to be one of my only choices? Weather tech doesn't make anything for a Ram Box equipped truck.

Just looking for something to keep the bed clean/scratch free. Yes, I do have the factory spray in bed liner but wanted a bit of extra protection that I can sacrifice.

Jsboening

Reaction score
What are some recommendations for a simple bed mat for 2500 with Ram Boxes and 6.4 bed length?

ACI seems to be one of my only choices? Weather tech doesn't make anything for a Ram Box equipped truck.

Just looking for something to keep the bed clean/scratch free. Yes, I do have the factory spray in bed liner but wanted a bit of extra protection that I can sacrifice.
I bought a bed rug for the regular box and I’m planning on trimming the extra off.

ClawSS

Reaction score
I bought a bed rug for the regular box and I’m planning on trimming the extra off.
Let me know how that goes, please! With pics. I am SO interested in doing this, but fearful of just wasting my time.

I have also thought about using a Tractor Supply horse stable mat as an alternative. Those things are heavy and just a a bit short! Tractor Supply
1666109445208.png

techman

Reaction score
I got this one which was in stock at my local store. I think it will do the trick despite not great reviews.

I will say as is it's nearly a perfect fit.

Bed mat

Razzman

Reaction score
I kept the Bedrug XLT bed mat I had in the 1500 and repurposed it for the 2500 w/ Ramboxes. I just cut down the sides and it pretty much layed right in. Of course it was about 7" short at the front of the bed but that actually worked to my advantage when I put toolboxes under the can for the tonneau cover. I trimmed away the mat around the boxes so it actually made it easier.

toolboxes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread