Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baja Design Linkable XL lights system on a 4th gen bumper?

MtnRider

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a Baja Designs Linkable XL light system on a 4th gen bumper? They have a kit for the 5th gens but no one makes one for the 4th. I have no issues drilling a hole in the bumper if needed or fabricating a bracket but just wondering if anyone has done it before?

Picture of them mounted on a 5th gen....

FGXX_447749-IMG_002_P06_ANG_A__78006.jpg

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Hey we have the solution for you! Its currently in the pre production stage but here are a couple 3D renderings. We have been working on this bracket for about a year now and have been using it for 6 months. It will work with any lights from Baja LP9s to something smaller like the Baja squadrons. Shoot us an email at support@godzmfg.com and we can definitely discuss it more.

Attachments

• Bumper Light Assembly FRONTG.png
    Bumper Light Assembly FRONTG.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Bumper Light Assembly UP45G.png
    Bumper Light Assembly UP45G.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    613.7 KB · Views: 23

MtnRider

Reaction score
Hey we have the solution for you! Its currently in the pre production stage but here are a couple 3D renderings. We have been working on this bracket for about a year now and have been using it for 6 months. It will work with any lights from Baja LP9s to something smaller like the Baja squadrons. Shoot us an email at support@godzmfg.com and we can definitely discuss it more.

Appreciate it but not what I am looking for. Looking for something like the picture I posted above that doesn't stick out so far and that allows me to still use my tow hooks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread