Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aux switch under hood harness

chas0218

Reaction score
My 2500 was just delivered and i want to order a few things. I was looking at this harness for my switches. I saw somewhere that a company makes a relay harness but i couldn't find them so i figured this was a good alternative. I would imagine these would work because the switches are just a trigger.

slowindown

Reaction score
I thought it came with aux relays if the switches were ordered?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
if you have the aux switches in cab, you're set. nothing else needed.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

chas0218

Reaction score
So it already has the relay harness I just have to hook up the accessory that I want on the switch? I ordered it with the Sno-Chief package which comes with the aux switches. I saw a video where I thought you had to buy a separate relay box that had to get wired in. Must be that was for retro fitting the aux switches. Thanks for the help guys.

randyr6

Reaction score
my connectors are right beside the battery, drivers' side if I remember correctly-can't be missed-grey connector with green plugs in them-2022 ram 3500 CC

Users who are viewing this thread