Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Ranch Ontario Oregon Great Dealership

Redfour5

Reaction score
This dealership is awesome. NO BS, down to earth, price you see online (MSRP) less 1,000 is what you get. Sales/Finance manager is NOT a high pressure dude. Sales guy was knowledeable but not intrusive. They also do better than others on trade in by a couple K vs KBB and give you 1K if you trade in. So, it was 1K below MSRP in Idaho a Laramie at 61,200ish, one of the most competitive areas in the country. Yes, I know it is not a Mark Dodge deal...but I got it NOW not five months from now...maybe... and in MT, they are marking them up anywhere from 3K to 10K... Search Lithia Ram in Montana if you want to see.

I was quoted 3.9% 84 months. I usually pay off a year or so early but like to keep cash flow in mind. Now days, OK... and put 1500 down to hold it since I had to drive 500 miles to get it. So, I get there and the sales manager got me 3.24% with a regional credit union saving me roughly 1500K over the life of the loan and they didn't process the credit card down payment AND my payment was within one buck of my estimate WITH THE 1500 DOWN PAYMENT. So, I'm taking the down payment to get some missing goodies...like a spray in bedliner... I ended up with 6800 in equity on my 2021 plus the 1K for trading with them. My dealer offered me 2K less but came up to about 800 more but then I'd lose my 1K trade in help. On the carguru site, it indicated a deal about 1500 above their "great deal" price well within the "good deal" price. The sales/finance manager is a real person who doesn't look at you with those cold calculating eyes that say, OK, How much can I screw you... I pointed out how much I could save on the extended care plan from FCA and he shrugged, no pressure... AND, like I said, I pointed out what I had figured and he found me a rate without the down payment that was what I had figured for a payment WITH THE DOWN PAYMENT. I research like heck being retired. I was right up there with my best case scenario of around a net 10K equity (all things considered) on my 2021.

Well, after my new (June) 2021 1500 allowed my 6700 lb travel trailer to drive it a couple of times in wind for a few seconds, and I figured I'm too old for that, so started looking for a 2500 about December 2021. I got the 2021 after my 2015 1500 quit while driving down the road three times with the travel trailer, did NOT throw a code and an FCA tech was coming in to look at it. They gave me 10K more than they offered nine months earlier in early 2020 before the car market went nuts... I shoulda though it through... I got a very good deal on the 2021 1500, but ONLY because of the trade in, not incentives...

I was going to order a 2500, but looking at this forum with times getting longer and ALL the issues that people seem to have, I decided to TRY to find one on a lot, at a good price, that checked my "required" boxes in a 6.4 Hemi. It took two full months but... I finally ran across a few scouring Cargurus and even hitting dealerships not on there. Laporte Indiana had some very interesting ones with towing package in National Forest green...seriously... Finally, at the Autoranch I even stumbled over MY COLOR of Billet Silver. They had it listed as a "special" price. What happened, was it came in 2K less on MSRP vs the other ones although identically configured. They keep going up from the factory. So, identical to others on the lot except color but 2K less from FAC/Stellantis so they called it a special... I got it.

So, if you are in "range," check the Ontario Oregon Auto Ranch for Rams...

Branog

Reaction score
Second this. We flew into boise from Nor Cal in January 2020, stayed the night in a local hotel, and our salesperson picked us up and made the trek across the border into Ontario Oregon to buy our 2019 Ram 3500. I appreciated working with the parts manager in advance to order the step rails and all weather mats installed and the dealer matched the online Zeigler online price for the Mopar extended warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    736.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread