Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Augusta, GA - LOTS of parts for sale

monkey6

Reaction score
Bought my Ram with the intention of getting a camper, but plans have changed so I'm trading it in since the only thing I currently pull is a 300 pound kayak trailer and I want to get more than 13 mpg in my daily driver. So I put it back to stock and am selling everything I put on over the last year. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in the Augusta, GA area . Too many items and most are too large to be worth shipping. Everything came off my 2022 6.4 with the 6 foot bed.

$750 - TruXedo Deuce bed cover with TruXedo TonneauMate toolbox. Selling these together, will not separate as they works together and I do not have the brackets to mount the toolbox without the cover. Soft leather roll up cover that also flips open from the cab side to allow access to the toolbox. This is a great cover and box, by far my favorite I've ever had on any truck.
IMG_1089.JPG
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1102.JPG

SOLD - $300 - N-Fab Podium cab length steps. Sturdy, almost no flex and look great compared to some of the cheaper steps.
IMG_1087.JPG
IMG_1088.JPG

SOLD - $150 AMP retractable bed step.
IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

Last edited:

monkey6

Reaction score
SOLD - $100 - Husky X-Act contour floor mats. perfect fit, don't pull up at the corners or edges at all.
IMG_1099.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG

$1700 - Huge bundle, would like to sell all together because all of these work together perfectly to give the truck more power. Seriously, going back to stock the truck feels like crap compared to how I had it. With all of these it has noticeably more power, smooth acceleration, crisp and smooth shifts, and absolutely amazing sound with no drone. Seriously great deal here, I've got about $2500 into these parts.
-- AFE MACH Force-Xp exhaust. Sounds great, loud and deep throaty sound but not overly loud. ZERO drone because I added on a J-Pipe to eliminate it, it was really bad before but it's perfect now.
-- S&B cold air intake with oiled filter
-- Moe's Performance 87mm ported throttle body.
-- Edge Pulsar 32454 tuner. Selectable modes from the steering wheel. Can disable MDS, adjust tire size, and adjust gear ratio.
IMG_1095.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1109.JPGIMG_1108.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG

Last edited:

monkey6

Reaction score
And because I couldn't fit it in with the above posts, here's my verification photo with the pile of parts all pulled off. I know, the garage is a complete mess, I've got too much stuff and too many hobbies...
IMG_1110.JPG

monkey6

Reaction score
Also, forgot I had this and just pulled it out of the truck.
SOLD- KAOdTech security bypass harness and OBDLinkMX+. This is what you need to use AlphaOBD in order to change settings like your TPMS threshold or headlight/DRL config.
IMG_1111.JPG

Last edited:

monkey6

Reaction score
bump. I will be in Atlanta area on Saturday morning if anyone out that way wants any of these parts. We can have a Ram meetup at the Tesla dealer before I trade it in!

monkey6

Reaction score
Sorry, the step is sold, I only have the performance parts and the bed cover & toolbox left, I need to update the post

Users who are viewing this thread