Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using the Stealth module?

Ziggy

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback, knowledge, or experience with the Stealth modules. I have used EzLynk in the past and liked what it did for the truck. Thinking about trying this out.

Stealth Module - Ram Cummins 6.7L (2019-2023)

A Stealth Performance Module is the perfect addition to your Ram Cummins (2019-2023) diesel truck. It provides improved drivability, smooth and predictable power where you need it, increased HP and torque, and more. The best alternative to a flash tuner. No other modifications necessary. -...

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I dislike them as they trick the vehicles computer and sensors

orlando bull

Reaction score
I had one on my truck, maybe some minor gains, but nothing that blew me away. The reason I removed is because I was towing my fiver with it and when accelerating on the highway, I would get an emissions system error and would lose power for ~3 seconds before it would kick back in, would lose a little speed, freaked me out. I haven't towed since then without it, so I can't say with 100% certainty that the stealth module was the cause, but I didn't have that issue before I put it on.

If you want to try it, shoot me a PM, and we can work something out.

Ziggy

Reaction score
Thanks for the
I had one on my truck, maybe some minor gains, but nothing that blew me away. The reason I removed is because I was towing my fiver with it and when accelerating on the highway, I would get an emissions system error and would lose power for ~3 seconds before it would kick back in, would lose a little speed, freaked me out. I haven't towed since then without it, so I can't say with 100% certainty that the stealth module was the cause, but I didn't have that issue before I put it on.

If you want to try it, shoot me a PM, and we can work something out.
Thanks for the feedback. I was surmising that it works like a Power Commander and feeds signals that the PCM interprets and keeps having to adjust. I am concerned that this will throw errors and affect the life of the PCM or other components. And for $800 plus, its a bit of a gamble. Have not made up my mind, but leaning towards the EZLynk solution instead.

cquilichini

Reaction score
no errors for me and decent gains, you can definitely feel it but it's not life changing. better than stock for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread