Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the dealer install powered running boards?

CFE

Reaction score
Going to reach out to MD later today - but curious if anyone has had their dealer (or MD specifically) install powered running boards prior to pick up of their HD? I ordered without running boards since I intended to go powered (wasn't an option on the BH 3500 CC when I ordered). Curious if they'll let me have the amp research running boards be sent to them (MD) and install them prior to me picking it up.

Savin yours

Reaction score
I ordered mine with them, and now I’ve changed my mind(going with sliders). But my truck is still in production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CFE

Jmonty

Reaction score
I was able to get dealer to throw in AMP power boards on purchase, they had a local shop install them at a later date but they will warranty them in house for 5 years which per the aftermarket guy was longer than the OEM board warranty.

Grillfather

Reaction score
Appreciate the confirmation.
No problem. I asked about a bed cover - if they could either order and install or if I could have it delivered there and she said they only work with offical MOPAR parts and accessories. Was hoping to have the bed on before I drove it the 700 miles home.

Users who are viewing this thread