Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone has templates to install door RAM overlay and CTD Side Logos?

cquilichini

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there a template to install the RAM overlay of a passenger door and the CTD side fender logo as per OEM specs?

I just want to install them to keep the factory look.

Thanks for your help!!!

flan

Reaction score
I don’t know how the factory does them. But most here, myself included go the opposite route. Possibly someone who has not will come along with some measurements for you.

whitexc

Reaction score
My passenger side Hemi badge looks like a toddler installed it after too much kool-aid. Driver side is straight. This begs the question....is there a measurent/install/inspection process?

Find a truck with badges and take some measurements.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

jsalbre

Reaction score
My passenger side Hemi badge looks like a toddler installed it after too much kool-aid. Driver side is straight. This begs the question....is there a measurent/install/inspection process?

Find a truck with badges and take some measurements.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
The badges are installed with a template at the factory. If you have one that’s not straight then likely some repair work or at a minimum badge replacement was done after it left the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread