Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else Having Problems With This SIte

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with this site? This site, AND ONLY THIS SITE, is taking up to 30 seconds for a page to come up. And I am frequently getting "502 Bad Gateway" when I click on a thread. It is only happening with this site. Been going on for more than a week. Every other site is normal from Jeep Garage to Amazon, eBay, and all the major news sites.

nginx

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I actually messaged brutal about it about an hour ago its very slow as if there is a server issue

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Oddly enough i am not having the issue anymore it was stupid slow for a couple days

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking into it. Interestingly none of our other sites on the same server are experiencing any slowdowns.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Still sloooowwww for me tonight. Over 1 minute to get this thread up after I clicked on it. I clicked and got up and poured a glass of tea and stirred sugar in it before the page came up.

Edit: Yeh, it's in and out for me too. After the first couple of threads it started acting normal for a while....then burped again on a couple of threads. Seems okay right now.

Last edited:

UglyViking

Reaction score
Yup, the slowness is back! I don't see any console errors in chrome, so assume it's all server related.

Will_T

Reaction score
Yes, this site, and only this site has been terrible for me the past few days. Slow to load to the point of sometimes being unusable. I waited patiently for about 3 minutes for this thread to load just because I wanted to see what the issue might be. No answers or fixes yet it seems.

flan

Reaction score
One min it’s good, the next slow. Been noticing it for a few months now.

Users who are viewing this thread