Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any talk on changes to the 2022 models?

MikeXM

Reaction score
Anything said about 2022 models would have to be taken with a grain of salt.
No leaks until end of Summer 2021. And confirmations until Falls 2021.

el_barto

Reaction score
I would expect to see the trailer steering available, plus the HUD from the 1500.

they may surprise us with an etorque hemi 6.4...

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I would expect to see the trailer steering available, plus the HUD from the 1500.

they may surprise us with an etorque hemi 6.4...
Unless they make an electric steering box they can do trailer steering like the 1500s and i hope to christ they stop that **** in the 1500s if you cant steer a trailer you should not be hooked to one. Plus the ram electronic steering rack is terrible to many failures

el_barto

Reaction score
Unless they make an electric steering box they can do trailer steering like the 1500s and i hope to christ they stop that **** in the 1500s if you cant steer a trailer you should not be hooked to one. Plus the ram electronic steering rack is terrible to many failures
They already have torque overlay for the adaptive steering control

saltman

Reaction score
Maybe true, but it was a must have option for me coming from ford with it, makes steering an hd truck sooooo damn nice. I have driven both and the trucks with the adaptive steering feel 10x better to me

Users who are viewing this thread