Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any 2023 Orders?

jenninr

Reaction score
No, they are working to order the 2GP package which is the power wagon. They just say the only way to order the buckets is with the hilariously expensive level 2.

I still don't think it's possible to order a base PW either.
Did they make sure to add the electronic transfer case shifter too before trying to add the buckets? For the level 1 that's an additional requirement for the buckets. It's included in level 2. Also I think the order code for the level 1 buckets is different than for the level 2 buckets but I have no idea how that displays in their ordering system.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, all of those things were brought up. It is apparently simply impossible without getting level 2 and spending 8k on that alone (not 6k like on the brand new builder site)

UintaWGN

Reaction score
I placed an order on January 20th 2023, still have not recieved a change in status yet.

Desertfox73

Reaction score
I placed an order on January 20th 2023, still have not recieved a change in status yet.
Hang in there - Ram seems to have no real logic in their build patterns. I’ve seen guys wait 8+ months, while others get theirs in 2-3 months, even though they ordered later. My order went in on 12/24, and is expected to be delivered 3/16 - maybe yours will get started soon!

UintaWGN

Reaction score
Hang in there - Ram seems to have no real logic in their build patterns. I’ve seen guys wait 8+ months, while others get theirs in 2-3 months, even though they ordered later. My order went in on 12/24, and is expected to be delivered 3/16 - maybe yours will get started soon!

Thanks! I don't think I did too complicated of an order. I'll try an post my build sheet but here is what I went with

2023 Power Wagon
Olive Green Pearlcoat Paint (two tone)
Level 2 equipment Group (limited equivalent) (previously would have been considered level 3 equipment group, but for 2023 there is only level 1 & 2)
Bed Utility Group
Towing Technology Group

I paid $6,000 under MSRP at a local dealer here in Utah. They also gave me high book value for my 2017 Power Wagon which I had paid off.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Does anyone with a PW or rebel order with two tone paint show that on their window sticker? My equipment listing shows two tone paint but my window sticker just shows the primary color.

I'm not exactly worried just wanted to make sure this is normal.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Does anyone with a PW or rebel order with two tone paint show that on their window sticker? My equipment listing shows two tone paint but my window sticker just shows the primary color.

I'm not exactly worried just wanted to make sure this is normal.
I just looked at my window sticker and its not listed on there (and I did order it). it just shows the primary color. However, my build sheet mentions it. I had the same thing with heated seats and steering wheel. It mentions heated rear seats, but not the fronts or the steering wheel, but the build sheet does. I can't find the link, but its in one of these threads where you can plug your VIN in and get the official 7-8 page build sheet listing everything. That should show it.

Billcf7

Reaction score
My 3500 Limited has been delivered to the dealer. It was ordered in April 2022.

I wish the same rebates and financing were available as it was when ordered. Now time to make a few upgrades and changes.

Located in the greater Tampa area. I need a good shop for a Carlie suspension, extended range tank, bed cover, and wheels/tires. Does anyone have someone to recommend? We all have heard the stories of some hack doing the work, which is an issue I want to avoid. I will fill out the signature file when I pick up my new ride tomorrow.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

I just looked at my window sticker and its not listed on there (and I did order it). it just shows the primary color. However, my build sheet mentions it. I had the same thing with heated seats and steering wheel. It mentions heated rear seats, but not the fronts or the steering wheel, but the build sheet does. I can't find the link, but its in one of these threads where you can plug your VIN in and get the official 7-8 page build sheet listing everything. That should show it.
THIS IS THE LINK I USE https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

UintaWGN

Reaction score
I just got an update on Friday March 10th 2023 from my dealer. My truck is scheduled to ship this Sunday March 26th 2023! We will see how long it takes to make it here to Utah! I placed my order on January 20th 2023.

Desertfox73

Reaction score
I just got an update on Friday March 10th 2023 from my dealer. My truck is scheduled to ship this Sunday March 26th 2023! We will see how long it takes to make it here to Utah! I placed my order on January 20th 2023.
Congrats - what color?

Mine should be arriving at the dealer any day now, then I will have it shipped to a shop in Ohio for some "changes", I am hoping to get mine in late April/early May. Ordered mine in December.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like you got through pretty quick!

Mine has been sitting in a rail yard in Lordstown, OH for 3 weeks now. That's a only an hour from where I live so its SOOOO tough knowing its sitting that close to home. Hopefully it gets a ride to the dealer soon!

I ordered mine on Sept 21st and it hit the rail yard here around March 3rd. Mine was Hydro Blue and I think that was the delay on mine moving faster. Others doing red, white, black, gray seemed to move quicker.

UintaWGN

Reaction score
I got an email from Ram yesterday with a status update. It now shows "In Production" which is somewhat confusing because my sales guy at the Ram dealer said it is supposed to ship today. Not sure if he can see something on the back end that I can't, but regardless it seems to be moving along fairly quickly. Perhaps Ram is just delayed in their notifications as to which step of the process it is truly in?

2023 Level 2 PW
Olive Green
Towing Technology Group
Bed Utility Group

UintaWGN

Reaction score
Congrats - what color?

Mine should be arriving at the dealer any day now, then I will have it shipped to a shop in Ohio for some "changes", I am hoping to get mine in late April/early May. Ordered mine in December.
Olive Green with the standard Power Wagon graphics on the bed side. I placed my order January 20th 2023
That is exciting! Care to expound on mods? Or do you plan to do a build thread?

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
That's the exact same build I had on mine except Flame Red instead of Olive Green. You're gonna love it when you get it!

Desertfox73

Reaction score
Olive Green with the standard Power Wagon graphics on the bed side. I placed my order January 20th 2023
That is exciting! Care to expound on mods? Or do you plan to do a build thread?
More than likely I’ll just post up a photo when each phase is all done - the work will happen in 3 phases.

First phase:
  • Carli Dominator suspension with R2 rear coils
  • Front axle truss
  • AEV front and rear diff guards
  • Thuren rear track bar
  • Ty Vole wheel well trim kit
  • 20x9.5 CJC/Trail Ready simulated headlock wheels (graphite color)
  • 38x13.50r20 nitto trail grapplers
  • PSC steering box and hydro assist
  • CJC ‘intercooler’ guard
  • CJC fog light kit with Baja Designs amber squadron sport
  • Factor 55 flat link, fairlead, and rope guard
  • Nuthouse Industries full-extension aluminum slide, 1000# capacity with French cutout for ARB elements fridge
  • Nuthouse Industries aluminum lockable coiling cover
Future phases will include a Nuthouse Industries bed rack, an iKamper RTT to go over the bed (flush with cab height), lighting, and an air up/down system.

Can’t wait.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I got an email from Ram yesterday with a status update. It now shows "In Production" which is somewhat confusing because my sales guy at the Ram dealer said it is supposed to ship today. Not sure if he can see something on the back end that I can't, but regardless it seems to be moving along fairly quickly. Perhaps Ram is just delayed in their notifications as to which step of the process it is truly in?

2023 Level 2 PW
Olive Green
Towing Technology Group
Bed Utility Group
Sounds like standard confusion when trying to track it. Not sure I would believe the dealer, but as many have stated, the RAM tracker is less than reliable. I'm heading to the dealer this afternoon to pick mine up after a long 6 month wait and the tracker went nutty with delivery dates changing all the time right towards the end.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Nice truck!

I think more importantly, did it show up missing anything you expected based on the option you selected?
Luckily all the option surprises were in my favor. So far, everything I wanted and ordered arrived or was an upgrade. Things I wasn't expecting and got:

1. Upgraded from the 8.4 screen to the 12in infotainment screen. I wasn't thrilled at first, but after seeing and using it in person, I'm pretty happy with it so far

2. Got ventilated seats. I have the bench seat in leather and while it wasn't listed when I ordered, its just part of the package now

3. Got the 12in digital gauge cluster. Again, thought I wouldn't like it, but after configuring it I'm on board with it now.

I think most of my changes were things RAM just changed in total with the power wagon package offerings. When I ordered it, you could get the 8.4in screen but then they changed the 12in screen to be part of the Level 1 or Level 2 package. So luckily, my changes were bonuses rather than things falling off like a lot of the Laramie guys are experiencing.

Users who are viewing this thread