Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another new guy

60_Driver

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking since before I bought my ‘19 2500 gasser last November & figured it was time to say hello. I’m coming from a 15 year old Silverado 2500 HD extended cab to the crew cab Ram & couldn’t be happier. Absolutely love the truck. I don’t have much of a commute & barely put mi on her at home, but the fam & I have been getting tons of use pulling our 31’ camper this year (#Covidsummer). Much more comfortable stuffing a 4 yr old, 1 yr old, wife & 80 lb dog in the Ram for a few hours than the Chevy was. Also theres the added benefit that we might actually survive a crash in this truck should that ever happen. Looking forward to getting to know the folks here & learning a lot about my new Ram.

60_Driver

Reaction score
Thanks, gents. Great summer so far. I’m excited to stretch the Ram’s legs a little more next year and get the kids to Diggerland in South Jersey & Sesame Place in PA. Those are the kinds of trips I was less enthusiastic about making in the Chevy.

Users who are viewing this thread