Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANC in Tradesman - issue with sub

goindownhole

Reaction score
I have a 2023 tradesman work truck that has the ANC (I think).
I have the 4 mics above me and can noticeably hear tone changes thru the stereo depending on engine and some ext noise.

My question is: I have my LOC for my sub tapped to my driver rear door, due to easy access, but the ANC is making my sub rumble way louder than I would like.
Do the front speakers or dash speakers also contribute to ANC or is there a better way to set up the sub? I don't want to lose ANC, but it doesn't seem there's a way to keep it.

Aketay

Reaction score
You just need an ANC bypass cable. ANC module is located near parking brake lever. Can’t seem to find my pictures of it.
You won’t miss the ANC much with louder music.

goindownhole

Reaction score
You just need an ANC bypass cable. ANC module is located near parking brake lever. Can’t seem to find my pictures of it.
You won’t miss the ANC much with louder music.
I spend a lot of hours sitting and sleeping in this truck at rigs, so the anc is nice to cancel some outside noise.

I'll check on it, thank you!

deanfx

Reaction score
I can't stand ANC in any vehicle. The ear pressure to me is noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread