Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative to BakFlip MX4

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Received my 3rd replacement cover from Bak yesterday as the first 2 would not close and latch properly.

Thread here.

I think I’m done with BakFlip. There customer service has been great, but three attempts is enough with a $1000 cover.

Suggestions for an alternative please.

I need a hard cover that is easily removable. Is there anything else out there that is similar to the way the BakFlip works of the same quality?

kkerley

Reaction score
do you have ramboxes? if not the peragon covers looked like they would be easily removable, don't know of anyone running one at least on rams. Maybe searching ford or chevy boards for reviews would help. I have an MX4 also and have not had as bad of luck as yours but I am not as pleased with it as I thought I would be.

Bugdude

Reaction score
I have a Undercover Armour Flex and have not had any issues. Been on the truck about 8 months.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
do you have ramboxes? if not the peragon covers looked like they would be easily removable, don't know of anyone running one at least on rams. Maybe searching ford or chevy boards for reviews would help. I have an MX4 also and have not had as bad of luck as yours but I am not as pleased with it as I thought I would be.

Now this looks interesting.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread