Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD app

kanabram

Reaction score
Has anyone tried downloading this app from Google Play? The reason I ask is that I paid for it, selected download to my device, and received a response that it would be downloaded shortly. However, it never downloaded, even after several days. I reached out to the developer contact (in Turkey [I think]) and never heard back. Google ended up refunding me the charge.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Yep, I've downloaded it from Google Play on my last 3 phones and successfully transferred the license each time.

Since you don't need to pay to download the demo version, I'd suggest going that route first for troubleshooting. Once you then get it working properly on your phone you can unlock it and be off to the races.

If, however, you were trying to use something other than an Android phone/tablet, that may be your downfall. I never was successful getting it to install on a Kindle Fire nor a Surface Pro running an Android emulator (I didn't expect them to, was just hoping).

kanabram

Reaction score
Yep, I've downloaded it from Google Play on my last 3 phones and successfully transferred the license each time.

Since you don't need to pay to download the demo version, I'd suggest going that route first for troubleshooting. Once you then get it working properly on your phone you can unlock it and be off to the races.

If, however, you were trying to use something other than an Android phone/tablet, that may be your downfall. I never was successful getting it to install on a Kindle Fire nor a Surface Pro running an Android emulator (I didn't expect them to, was just hoping).

Thanks! I will try your suggestion of downloading the demo version. I was downloading to my Samsung S20+ Android.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Has anyone tried downloading this app from Google Play? The reason I ask is that I paid for it, selected download to my device, and received a response that it would be downloaded shortly. However, it never downloaded, even after several days. I reached out to the developer contact (in Turkey [I think]) and never heard back. Google ended up refunding me the charge.
Sometimes due to size some apps only download over wifi. you may have to check your settings, there is on or off and ask every time. That may have been the reason, unless you did go on wifi and it still didnt do it.

Users who are viewing this thread