Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension module update for 2019 3500 with Air Ride Suspension

thestuarts

Reaction score
On 10/21/2019, I took my 2019 3500 in to the service department to fix a water leak in the third brake light housing. The leak was fixed by replacing the housing, but I noticed the dealer also updated the flash module for the Air Suspension.

The truck was manufactured in July of 2019 and was using flash version 68354198AK. The dealer updated the Air Suspension flash version to 68354198AL. Apparently version AL update supersedes all the previous versions. See https://www.getoemparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-module-air-suspension-68354198al

I can't find a list of what was fixed in this update, but, if you don't like your air suspension for any reason, consider asking the dealer to install the flash update to see if it remedies your problem. This update may also be applicable to years other than 2019, but I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread