Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket "OEM Style" digital rear view mirror

Aaandroger

Reaction score
@stinson87 about how long is the cord to the rear camera? Is it a standard 4-pin harness?

I am trying to figure out if I would need an extension harness to mount the rear camera on my soon-to-be-ordered Softopper.

Thank you for your help!

toyboy1980

Reaction score
I'm working on it, I have a few different options coming in. The camera that I ordered did not work because unfortunately rear view mirror company said theirs was AHD when it is TVI so waiting on another camera to come in.
Gotcha. I’m definitely wanting to pull the trigger on this mod, but waiting to see which camera solution you ultimately wind up with. I definitely don’t want the stock one back there. I feel like it would get knocked off in the car wash.

stinson87

Reaction score
Gotcha. I’m definitely wanting to pull the trigger on this mod, but waiting to see which camera solution you ultimately wind up with. I definitely don’t want the stock one back there. I feel like it would get knocked off in the car wash.
Maybe, I can't use a car wash... Dually life

Aaandroger

Reaction score
@stinson87 about how long is the cord to the rear camera? Is it a standard 4-pin harness?

I am trying to figure out if I would need an extension harness to mount the rear camera on my soon-to-be-ordered Softopper.

Thank you for your help!

Bump

toyboy1980

Reaction score
I'm working on it, I have a few different options coming in. The camera that I ordered did not work because unfortunately rear view mirror company said theirs was AHD when it is TVI so waiting on another camera to come in.
@stinson87 Ever get to a final solution on the camera?

Users who are viewing this thread