Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AEV high clearance exhaust

Firebird

Reaction score
Can you post some full pics of your truck? I would love to see more of it!

Rshane

Reaction score

Squatch

Reaction score

el_barto

Reaction score
I thought maybe they were also knockouts for future swing out tire carrier, but after installing my bumper I think they are just cupholders. Not sure how a swing out could be installed there.
They work pretty well as cupholders though, nice place to set your coffee when going to open/close your tailgate.

Rshane

Reaction score
I thought maybe they were also knockouts for future swing out tire carrier, but after installing my bumper I think they are just cupholders. Not sure how a swing out could be installed there.
They work pretty well as cupholders though, nice place to set your coffee when going to open/close your tailgate.
Im still looking for a mount for my spare, just laying in the bed for now. Probably would want a drink there when tailgate opens.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Not that I can tell. I need to drive by one of those radar measuring speed signs to see.
I've driven by them in several different vehicles, some stock, some modified and calibrated. Those things never read right.
I downloaded a free GPS speedo app on my phone and used that to compare my speedo to. It seemed more accurate.

Rshane

Reaction score
I've driven by them in several different vehicles, some stock, some modified and calibrated. Those things never read right.
I downloaded a free GPS speedo app on my phone and used that to compare my speedo to. It seemed more accurate.
I think they are very accurate. I ran in front of one and it showed 57mph …. Seemed right, I had new running shoes on.

I’m not too concerned, unless I get pulled over. Before I calibrated for new tire size, a radar sign near my home registered 32mph when I was going 30mph indicated. Now it shows 30mph on the sign at 30mph indicated, so the Procal Snap did something.

Users who are viewing this thread